I have been nominated by two bloggers (the only two who read my blog) for The Sunshine award! Thank you Morning from http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.ca/ and Jollygirl from http://www.reflectionsofajollygirl.blogspot.ca/!
i. Thank the person who nominated you.
ii. Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked.
iii. Nominate a few other bloggers.
iv. Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
v. Notify the bloggers you nominated on their blog.
vi. Put the award button on your blog.
1) If you had the power to hangout with one of your favorite fictional characters, what would you two do?
Well, first of all, I'd have to pick who to hang out with, and it's a six way tie between the Doctor, Rose, Harry Potter, Hermione, Luna, and Dumbledore. Ummmmm.... What am I in the mood for today? Blowing up Daleks or blowing up Hogwarts? I think I'll pick Hermione, even though I want to hang out with the Doctor just as much.
Hermione and I would get Butterbeers at the Three Broomsticks, shop at Honeydukes and take a passage to Hogwarts through The Shrieking Shack. At Hogwarts, we'd meet up with Harry and Ron and head for some tea with Hagrid, and after that, practice some spells in the school.
2) What is your opinion on croissants?
I like them alright. They're quite nice. :)
3) One lesson that you wish you had learned earlier in life?
I wish I had learned to speak up a bit more.
4) What Broadway show universe would you want to live in, and why?
This is hard, because my Broadway show knowledge doesn't stretch far at all. I think Anne of Green Gables was Broadway at one point, so I guess there.
5) When you can't go to sleep, what do you do? (Do you just read in bed, or stretch?)
I imagine scenes from my favourite light-hearted books.
6) If you had an alter ego, what would your alter ego's name be and what would their personality be like?
My alter ego's name is Mia and she is mystical and stares into the sky a lot, entranced. She is an odd bird and she is a bit mysterious. Hint- everybody who's read Skellig will know exactly what I'm talking about.
7) Name three to five bloggers you would want to meet, and why.
I would want to meet Morning because she is sweet and intellectual, I can tell. I'd want to meet Jollygirl because she is one of the friendliest people I have ever met online, and I will get to meet! Yay! I would also want to meet Lizzie from Castle in the Air because she seems like a very nice person.
8) Something that you just can't stand?
When people think that Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone is actually the Sorcerer's Stone. It's not, the publishers changed it in the United States for a reason I don't know. I find it disrespectful.
9) What would your dream occupation be?
Published Author. Or Time Lady.
10) If you had three wishes given to you by a genie or a fairy, what would they be?
1. I desperately want to meet the Doctor.
2. To get an acceptance letter from Hogwarts.
3. More wishes.
(Must switch computers, will finish in separate post)